Sunday, August 28, 2005

Hiroshima, mainland at last

It is very good to be back on the mainland. I`m just not a big fan of trying to get around on buses. But we were rescued yesterday by the Air Force, represented by two angels named Cassey and Jason who also were snorkeling on Minna-jima. There really are bases in Okinawa, and there really are nice people in the world. We headed back to Naha last night, and this morning took a ferry out to the southern island Zamami-jima, and from there we "rented a sea captain" who took us to a tiny island where there was a bee-yoo-tiful coral reef, lots and lots of pretty fish, and a sea snake which Christyanne saw but I did not therefore I am alive to write this blog. Dude we saw flying fish! They fly far! After a few random hoppers we saw a flock of fish. It`s a weird weird thing. Back in Naha I bought a couple of the Okinawan lion monsters that are very cute, we found our airplane, and we left the island to return to the big normal island with trains. We just had a great pizza that the Toyoko-inn lady ordered for us, and I am ready to crash.

I will be home with my Max-boy in two regular days plus one long day. It`s a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home