Friday, August 26, 2005

Naha, Okinawa

Today...
-- I waited in the Osaka airport for 3 hours while the plane with pokemons on it was having its engine repaired and was finally switched for a different one without pokemons on it,
-- I walked around Naha for a long time finding out whether to go north or south for good snorkeling,
-- I walked around Naha for a long time finding a place to stay,
-- I pet a nice gold cat with a long tail -- the only creature I encountered in Naha that seemed to understand what I wanted,
-- I met a very cute blind date at Starbucks and pulled more than 15 giant blood-engorged ticks off of him while he stared at me with his cute brown eyes. The magic lasted until he dumped me for someone with food,
-- I saw two magnificent Golden Retrievers,
-- I ate curry rice with a snoopy fork because the stuff on the kid`s menu was all that looked good,
-- I drank a beer and ate caramel corn while watching a movie (The Island),
-- I fell asleep contemplating the correlations between clones and Janels released into foreign worlds.

Off to Nago tomorrow to find some fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home