Friday, August 19, 2005

Thunder grabs bellybuttons

Saito-san told me. I didn't know! My grandmother never told me that, and I had three grandmothers.

Taco day was way fun -- went very well and I gave the hospital police guys something to wonder about as I rode my bike back and forth from home to the lab with bags and pans. I'm braindead now. Brain is "no." So I guess we should say "just say brain." I will stop blogging now. Cosmo's moon is out and I'm going to go stare at it. I'm coming Max!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laporte said...

Yo McBena! Is Dr. Mildew familiar with the DMSO tubing technique? A stinky procedure, but applicable to some bad situations. The only other thing I know of is severe diet control. I guess Jake likes the big size he can walk under! Scary! Bandit was one in a billions....

kerm

3:11 PM  
Blogger Laporte said...

P.S. Nope I don't know Dr. Stasser. But that is a very interesting first name. Female?

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home