Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hmmm whad-do-I-do

I'm trying to work up a travel plan for next week. There are a lot of things to see, but I don't want to be a blistered pulp of flesh half-way through. I'm zoning in on an Okinawa-Hiroshima-Kyoto loop. I want to swim, I want to see many fishies, I want to pretend I never dissected a larva in my life. I've seen lots of buddhas and temples and shrines, so I think if I miss Kyoto I will survive it.

Today I was happy to see many lovely pictures of the ECP in succession as I whipped through SSH and LIMK mutants. All of them load and unload just like they are supposed to. One should not be doomed to study small differences. I would like to discover the mutation that causes calcium-activated ADF-dependent spontaneous larval combustion. That would be far more exciting than what I am doing now. I'm so bummed with the ability of fluorescence to tell me anything that I want to start over and E.M. everything. Speaking of which, the mitochondria-reserve pool paper is unimpressive without any E.M. pictures. There, I said it.

It was very rainy today. I met the French dude for lunch and found out he was actually from New Zealand. He didn't seem terribly obsessed with hobbits.

I'm tired and full of earthquake spooks. That last one knocked the picture off my computer. Tamura-san gave me a new husband for Mrs. Beetle. He's a very buff beetle, he's been lifting his jelly container up and down all day. I wish he did not come with mites, but I'm pretty desensitized to them now. I will wash all of my mites off in the ocean before I come home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home