Friday, August 12, 2005

Free the mice!

Life in the lab took an interesting turn of events today. This lab has an add out for help in mouse work, and an old sounding Japanese man called demanding to know where the mice are. He said he would be visiting the laboratory soon! Hence there are a bunch of security guys out in the hallway and no-one will stay late tonight. My office is next to the elevator, so I have my collection of Japanese fans poised for battle, and a few Japanese fighting fish. I think Ueno-san knows kendo, and Tamura-san likes Arnold and Sylvestor Stalone so he might have some big muscles. Ooh! The Japanese policeman is brandishing a big stick!
Anyway, it's just as well. The preps were wiggly today and pulling out pins again. I'm going to escape to Tokyo this weekend and watch a kabuki if I can get a ticket.

Gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home