Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Odds and ends

I'm having a crazy labrat night, early afternoon success spurred me into an energetic night of failures. Not all is lost, I have two hypotheses to explain the failures. This beats random failure by a long shot.

I wanted to comment before I forget about how strange it is to see so many doctors smoking over here! The university is next to a big hospital, so every day when I'm coming and going I see people outside with their doctor garb on a-puffing away. Of course they can if they want to, it's just unusual to see when you KNOW they know what it's doing to their lungs. Smoking is very common here, come to think of it I can't remember seeing cigarette commercials back in the states....

Maebashi is the city of water and poetry, therefore I'm going to work on a set of larval poems. They come to my mind so naturally after 10pm, little larva so mean and cruel, how long must I be bound to school, so carefully I remove your guts, but you only reward me by being a putz, I stretched you perfectly you darn little worm,
you will have no mercy, go ahead and squirm...
a new pathway to fame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home