Thursday, July 28, 2005

Back in Maebashi, where is brain...

I'm back from Yokohama. My brain is mush and lying in a puddle under a chair in Room G of the conference center, the remaining space between my ears hurts, and I will blog tomorrow when I will not have to ask my fish how to spell conference and believe that he is answering me. I had a lot of fun, and I think Timothy Ryan might be a genious. Dr. Kidokoro is nice, and the trains are fast. The towers are tall and the roller-coaster was exciting. The Cosmo-clock was a little boring to ride but mesmorizing to stare at. My fish doesn't know how to spell mesmorizing. He says he didn't finish high-school before he was flushed down a toilet and lost in the ocean only to be trapped by a Japanese pet store and locked in a bag for a week. He also says he is starving, how can I just sit here and not feed him?

Jellyfish taste good but Wendy's tastes better, I am the boss of the chopsticks, and I was kissed by three Golden Retrievers. I still do not know what actin is doing in the presynaptic nerve terminal. I prefer western toilets over squat toilets. My fish and I are going out to dinner now, I will write tomorrow...

Braindead in Maebashi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home