Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Ame mame uma umi nama ude ane

Rain, beans, horse, ocean, raw, arm, older sister... for a person who likes to forget the right pronounciation of things, there are a lot of options for entertaining and confusing people when you try to tell them you ride a horse.

Fun in the fly room today with my flies. The gas pressure is a bit lower here so I have to sort faster, and I will soon be tutored in the fly-sucking technique. I had similar concerns about this that I have for people who steal gasoline, but there are filters in place to prevent accidental consumption of nama no fruit fly. I might as well eat them though, I've been eating everything else!

I'm going home, my brains were fried by tubulin today. How to work that into my universe with actin at its center...? More green flies to make tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home